Wednesday, February 3, 2010

10 Facts about Jerry Spinelli

View my updated blog! Click Here!


Author Post
on
Jerry Spinelli
1. Jerry Spinelli wrote 23 books, but nobody liked the first four, so only 19 have been published.
2. Jerry Spinelli has a younger brother named Bill.
3. He has six children and eleven grandchildren.

4. Spinelli's favorite place to write is in his office on the second floor.
5. It takes him about a month to a year to write a book.

6. Spinelli does not have a least favorite book.
7. While writing, Spinelli likes to wear comfortable jeans, moccasins, and a flannel shirt.

8. Spinelli was born in 1941 in Norristown, Pennsylvania.

9. Jerry Spinelli is happily married to Eileen Spinelli.

10. Spinelli first decided he wanted to become a writer by age 16 when his high school football team won a big game. He wrote a poem about this, and two days later his poem got published in the local newspaper.



Works Cited
Jerry Spinelli Image taken from "Jerry Spinelli Biography." Welcome to Marryland's Caroll County. Web. 04 Feb. 2010. http://www.carr.org/authco/spinelli-j.htm
"Buy books by Jerry Spinelli - Bibliography and Lists of Works." Biblio.com Search Used Books,
textbooks, rare books, & out of print books from Independent Booksellers. Web. 04. Feb 2010.



40 comments:

  1. Thanks for the image! I'm sorry your margins and copy/paste features weren't working. Hopefully it was just an IE problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put a picture of Jerry Spinelli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the facts. it helped alot. Im working at the last minute and this helps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they help me alot

      Delete
    2. Yes! I am working on a essay last minute now and this information really is helping! I wish there was more information about his family because that is a whole paragraph in my essay, but I guess its okay. Also, what about his education? Those are main facts... :( But its okay, good job with this info! this did help me a bit though, gave me a few pieces of information to use....

      Delete
  4. Well I love Jerry, but I especially like Loser and Jake And Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. im srry but these are not very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SAY IT IS INTERESTING IF YOU BUT A CAT IN WATER AND SEE IF IT WILL SWIM BUT WHO CARES ABOUT IF HE HAS A FAV BOOK OR NOT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. calm down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that helped me alot with my reading project about Jerry Spinelli !

    ReplyDelete
  9. check out my youtube channel brothersofgod11617 and SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very helpful for my essay about him

    ReplyDelete
  11. JERRY SPEGGETIIIIIIII IS CHERRY CONFETTI

    ReplyDelete
  12. jerry. jerry has 5 letters the illuminati has 1 eye 5-1=4 there is one illuminati 4-1=3 the illuminati has 3 side so jerry spaggeti is illuminati CUNT-firmed

    ReplyDelete
  13. ASHELY IS RETARDED

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh BTW- It is kinda obvi that Jerry Spinelli lives happily with his wife and no one needs to know where he writes his books, how ling it takes him, or what he wears while writing it. "Interesting"? Pffff

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with Someone- lol. This website is...





























































































    Just...























































































    ...









































    TRASH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uhh... Just saying... Anyone and Someone...



    Thats just mean because you don't know how much hard work the creator put into it and if you don't like it, don't criticize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay kiss up this is from all of us...
      1. Cats are better than dogs and
      2. IDGAF! "Hard Work" Pffff
      Kiss up

      Delete
    2. ;( oK yea

      You will learn your lesson later in life


      And Ik dogs are dumb
      ...

      Puppies are cute


      But they Poop on the Floor




      So yea I guess




      I SHOULD change my name to #KittensFurever




      and thats what I will do




      SO sorry

      Delete
  17. So can I be just like you? YTPpl

    I changed my name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why did you ever start this, Someone? ;(







    I'm done.















    Bye. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Guys this person is just trying to help people lmao

    ReplyDelete